Thrilling Story

The world's shortest thrilling story:

"The world's LAST man is sitting inside the room. The door is knocked. "

Answers

Re: Thrilling Story

Quote Originally Posted by anushya View Post
    The world's shortest thrilling story:

"The world's LAST man is sitting inside the room. The door is knocked. "

Eh! That aint thrilling at all, atleast for me! I would consider that the person who is knocking at the door is some one else who might have got survived from the disaster or what ever it may be! I dont believe in the 'last person'

Consider this... I hope this would be thrilling a bit...

Everyone (including your pet lol) in your home are off for a picnic and it is pretty sure that they wont return for next two days. During that lonely night, you have locked the main gate, outside door and all other possible main doors. Finally you have even locked your own room and was about to sleep. At this point of time, if someone is knocking at your own room's door then that is thrilling