Thread: What to keep in resume?

Answers

What to keep in resume?

how to move in interview?

i'm a 2005 passout.i did't get any experience till.i learned testing course.both manual and automated. how to face the interview related to HR.how to get oppurtunity for a job? how to write in resume.

Expert Member
    Answers

Re: What to keep in resume?

hi friend..

You don't have experiecne related to testing or not even a single experience until now.. Tell me frankly i will help you as much as i know..

Thanks
    Deepasree

Answers

Mention other experiences that you have. You can tell the interviewer that you want to change your field.

Answers

Oops! You are 2005 pass out and still!! Dear you need to work hard, better you search in your domain i think you have done course of testing - right!!
    Don't lie in your resume, give some standard answer why you did not joined for a long time. You have to make a very simple and effective resume, you can get fresher resume, interview tips from web to crack. Don't loose your self confidence, keep patience and work hard.

Answers

Thumbs up Re: What to keep in resume?

I must say that you should look for more strong referrals and build good contacts. Talk with professional people and build a good network. try searching for local companies to start your career with. don't look for how much they and say yes to all terms and conditions put to you. last to say prepare well before going for the interview.
    search for resume examples and resume cover letter examples on google for preparing a good resume.
    best luck.

Last edited by frankcastle509; 12-12-2011 at 12:35 AM.

Answers

To apply job or getting job we need to submit our resume to the respective company or organization. The resume help to understand the detail about us. In the resume we must include our qualification and the if we have any previous experience that also should be mention there. a brief written account of personal, educational, and professional qualifications and experience, as that prepared by an applicant for a job. If you feel you are not good in prepare resume, no need to take tension over that. There are many best resume writing service for assist us to prepare the resume. Resume is the front door to get job at any company. First the company people will analyze our resume.If they are okay with that they will prefer us to their company for the face to face interview.