Thread: Business Objects Certification

Post Business Objects Certification

Hi All,

Can any one give me an idea how to business objects certifications?

Thanks in advace

Regards
    Praveen

Answers

Re: Business Objects Certification

Business object certification has many flavours, actually bocp is the brand name under which different certification path comes one or two of which are actually related to the product named business objects bocp-crystal reports bocp-xi server bocp-data integrator e.t.c the detailed information could be available from business objects web site

Answers

I heard that SABE 201 is the first level of BO certification. I want to do take this exam. Where can i get the detailed information about this exam.. i mean the topics to study, related materials,etc. Please sugget me on this.

Expert Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dingari View Post
    I heard that SABE 201 is the first level of BO certification. I want to do take this exam. Where can i get the detailed information about this exam.. i mean the topics to study, related materials,etc. Please sugget me on this.
    Hi Dingari,

Plz refer the links, may this help u.

http://www.businessobjects.com/pdf/s...uide_may06.pdf

http://pdf.testinside.com/SABE201.pdf

SABE201 exam, Business Objects Business SABE201 exam training materials.Testinside SABE201 study guides. - TestInside

Regards,
    Rijus.