Thread: Interesting Different Answer

Contributing Member
    Answers

Interesting Different Answer

How can one answer questions like if the interviewer poses as what are the things learnt by you in your life which could be used in this job. Kindly put a interesting different answer for this question.

Contributing Member
    Answers

Re: Interesting Different Answer

There are several answers for this questions. But from my point of view the things learnt by me are hardwork,integrity and dedication are the most important atrributes for success in life as well as work.

Contributing Member
    Answers

This is definetly a very interesting answer. Let's see what all other answers we get in this discussion.

Answers

According to me, always love your work and be flexible for challenges.

Answers

Hi all, I think we have got a few interesting different answers to face such questions in interveiw. Will wait for some more.

Expert Member
    Answers

The points that you give to such questions needs to be categorized.

1) General attributes- hard work, integrity, dedication, punctuality, motivated… that are mentioned above.

2) Professional- helping co-workers, sharing best practices, Handling complaints, handling calls from clients/anybody, being a point of contact between groups, representing a team/group/company, talking good about the company, proving the fact as to how your disinterest and dissatisfaction in the company spoils the name of the company.

3) Technical- Typewriting and shorthand skills, office automation skills (MS-Office or any tool development for internal use), value added contributions, process and procedural suggestions, ability to handle small problems related to computer systems, printers, FAX machines, copiers… (*** if authorized, some companies policies say, any problems with the hardware and machinery should be reported to support functions instead of trying to solve it ourselves)

Choose from the above lists and add more if possible in each category that are relating to your area of business.

Please make sure that you mention only some of these points that you think you can handle, if probed into. Do not mention everything listed above which would be asking for trouble.

Any more clarifications? Feel free to ask.

Last edited by sutnarcha; 12-09-2006 at 04:31 AM.

Answers

As for me, its about attitude. The attitude towards work and to people you are working with.

Answers

I to would have use words that charaturize my motivation, although it's not a challenging question. The answer is what ever has motivated us to prevail.

Answers

Its a different Question that u have put....

I may say Iam passionate about my work when at office and passionate about my family when at home

Administrator
    Answers

Some ideas for answering this question could be:

Having open mind for accepting new challenges and working with that to give tangible results.

Flexible enough to work extra hours if needed and achieving the goals set.
    Not only be a member but also an active team player motivating and sharing knowledge with others

in the team and also having an acquisition for learning new things.

Contributing Member
    Answers

Thanks admin really a very interesting different answer posted which would help all our friends!!!!.

Expert Member
    Answers

hi
    Tell that everyone commits mistakes in their life.But the point is how quick v can learn from the mistakes.Every1 sees ups and downs but the real winner is one who can manage himself and win /attain the goal during downs too.I too have suffered many problems in my life, but each problem has made me more tougher and determined.My patience and hardwork has always overshadowed the problems.So even i my job i will stick to hardwork and i am sure i can attain any milestone with it.
    Thanks

Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Remasri View Post
    How can one answer questions like if the interviewer poses as what are the things learnt by you in your life which could be used in this job. Kindly put a interesting different answer for this question.
    You Can Start answering lik this,

At this point of time I don know how far i can Help Technically for this job But I can help you the way my parents Sculptured my
    1, character
    2, Good Atitude
    3, Honesty
    4, Last but not least Adaptability and Integrity

Contributing Member
    Answers

Answer can be
    The attitude towards work, Hardwork,flexible, open for challenges,responsiblity,Raising to the situation and Performing,Building and carrying with team..
    The amount of fun and enthusiasim we can bring into the team...

Thanks