Thread: hi

Answers

hi

i need some one to help me in this program

write a function to find a number of an integers array . the function must return true if the number is existed and false otherwise . then use that function in a program where the user enters the array elements and the number to be found . assume that the array size is 10 .

Answers

Re: hi

#include<stdio.h>
    #include<conio.h>
    int fun(int [],int );
    void main()
    {
    int ary[]={10,20,50,30,40};
    int t,a;
    clrscr();
    printf("Enter any number : ");
    scanf("%d",&t);
    a=fun(ary,t);
    if(a==1)
    printf("true");
    else
    printf("fales");
    getch();
    }

int fun(int ar[],int i)
    {
    for(int c=0;c<=5;c++)
    if(ar[c]==i)
    {
    return 1;
    }
    else
    {
    return 0;
    }
    }

Answers

thanks so much

Contributing Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bouloskh View Post
    i need some one to help me in this program

write a function to find a number of an integers array . the function must return true if the number is existed and false otherwise . then use that function in a program where the user enters the array elements and the number to be found . assume that the array size is 10 .
    You need to let us know what is your difficulty in writing a program to match the specifications. Did you not understand the problem OR are you having difficulty in implementing it??

One can learn programming by thinking about the problem, coming up with a solution and implementing it. Trust me: the reward is worth it. If you have any difficulty in any phase, you should ask. Just asking for a solution does not help.

Of course, you are free to do as you wish.