Thread: Oracle Apps

Answers

Oracle Apps

hi frnds
    i m so confused about what spacialization should i adopt bcz my mba is in HR
    thats why i want a right path should i go with HRMS or any other module
    plz give me a right path

thx
    mamta

Answers

Re: Oracle Apps

Hi Mamta

fist u have to decide whether u want to go for functional or technical expertise in oracle apps. technical exp. involves setting up the applcation, customizing it as per the oraganizations need. functional expertise in any or the oracle apps module(e.g HRMS, Financials like GL, AP etc.,...) means that you wil beresponsble for implementation of pre configured modules.

I would recommend go for FUNCTIONAL HRMS module coz u, as an MBA in HR, will add value to our profile if u know how to implement HRMS in any org. u work for.

all the best!

Answers

Hi, Mamta
    u are completing MBA Hr U can go for HRMS Module as a functional consultant

Hi All,
    This is Leela,
    I have doubt in oracle apps,how we can submit the report with using in the srs windowi.e(how we can run the report through the backend).

Answers

hello mamta, because u have done MBA in HR i think you shud first fall opt for functional because u shud b sound in functional. and as u have experience with HR you shud be pretty comfortable with HRMS module. first get a job in HRMS module later on you can shift to other modules which u like. ud luck

g

Answers

Hi Freinds,

I am new to this field and i wanted to know what is maent by techno-functional

Answers

i want to know what scn number is, and how scn number generates.

Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ksllavanya View Post
    Hi Freinds,

I am new to this field and i wanted to know what is maent by techno-functional
    Having knowledge in both technical side and functional side. The person who has both means he can develop and he can do the setups

Answers

Quote Originally Posted by leelakrishna_MCA View Post
    Hi All,
    This is Leela,
    I have doubt in oracle apps,how we can submit the report with using in the srs windowi.e(how we can run the report through the backend).
    Hi Leela
    you can use FND_REQUEST.SUBMIT_REQUEST for submitting report dynamically

Answers

May i learn both tech and fucntional stuff simulataneously?

Answers

Vidya,

If u r Btech or mca u can go for tech.............if u r MBA HR or any streem like this u can go for functional.. when is ur passout?