Thread: Ganeshan Ramanathan - New Moderator for Software Testing

Administrator
    Answers

Ganeshan Ramanathan - New Moderator for Software Testing

We are pleased to inform you that sridharrganesan has been selected as a moderator for the following forums:

http://www.geekinterview.com/talk/software-testing/

sridharrganesan Ganeshan Ramanathan working as Test team leader for reputed company from Chennai, India. His interests include Reading books. Ganeshan will have the responsibility to moderate Software Testing and all its sub-forums, along with existing moderators. His contributions and rich experience in software testing and development will help several learners and also our community members.

Thanks,
    admin

Smile Re: Ganeshan Ramanathan - New Moderator for Software Testing

Hi,

Lot of thanks for making me one of the moderator for the software testing forum. With this new role I will definitely contribute to the forum, by giving best of my inputs.

Thanks once again,
    Ganesan R

Answers

Re: Ganeshan Ramanathan - New Moderator for Software Testing

can anyone explain me about Testing Methodology and STLC ?

Answers

Hi Ganeshan
    Congratulations
    I am testing professional, acquired CSTP from International Institute for Software Testing.Had an experience of 20 months.
    Now after 8 months i would like to start work again.
    My experience was in manual testing.
    Could u help me out in suggesting the right tool to be studied at present.
    Your help will be appreciated.
    Thanks n wish u "ALL THE BEST"
    Regs
    lilli
    sricertain@gmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by sridharrganesan View Post
    Hi,

Lot of thanks for making me one of the moderator for the software testing forum. With this new role I will definitely contribute to the forum, by giving best of my inputs.

Thanks once again,
    Ganesan R

Answers

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    We are pleased to inform you that sridharrganesan has been selected as a moderator for the following forums:

http://www.geekinterview.com/talk/software-testing/

sridharrganesan Ganeshan Ramanathan working as Test team leader for reputed company from Chennai, India. His interests include Reading books. Ganeshan will have the responsibility to moderate Software Testing and all its sub-forums, along with existing moderators. His contributions and rich experience in software testing and development will help several learners and also our community members.

Thanks,
    admin
    Really a good step admin, and congratulations to sridharrganesan.

sridharrganesan ji,

What I feel , the weakness in our testing form is that everyone here is QC and very few are QA, and most of us are Team player, not team leaders.So, I hope as you are team leader, you should post some such questions, which are required for a team player to be team leader.

And more , posts related to process, deserves more contribution from your side.

Hope, you get, what I mean.

Regards,
    Brijesh Jain
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Connect with me on Skype: jainbrijesh
    Google Plus : jainbrijeshji

Hi Brijesh,

Thanks for your wishes, and also happy to work with you as one of the moderator for testing forum.

Definitely I will post more questions towards process and the Test management reports!!! Please give me some time and I will do it within 10 or 15 days.

Ganesan R

Answers

Hello ganeshan ramanathan sir,
    congratulations to you

I was working as a software testing engineer in gandhinagar.now i left the job.i know testing tools like winrunner,loadrunner,qtp,etc...i am very happy to know that you are new moderator for software testing. I want to learn something more about software testing,testing tools,etc...and i think you can give me the sufficient information about these things...i have also an experience about manual testing and automated testing.

could u help me out in suggesting the right tool to be studied at present?your help will be appreciated.

Thanks n wish u "all the best"
    once again congratulations to you
    regards
    shahida malek

Last edited by shahida; 11-21-2007 at 09:56 AM.

Hi Shahida and lilli,

Thanks for your wishes and also all the best for your job search in software testing. If you want to learn tool then in the functionality testing area you can learn either QTP or Rational Robot, both of them are in great demand. In the performance testing area, you can learn Load Runner, which is also of great demand.

Other than having good knowledge on these tools try to acquire knowledge on testing process, testing metholodogies, different types of testing carried out, Process etc., which will be a added advantage to your resume.

Ganesan R

Answers

Hi Ganeshan

I am pleased to welcome you to the moderator team . The forum really needs people like you. I am really looking forward to your contribution and hope you spend some quality time in helping budding programmers / test engineers. Hope you have a good time here with all of us.

Regards
    Debasis

Answers

Hi Ganesh
    this is Raghav . am currently working as a software test engineer in chennai. need to know more about the testing process & new control procedures that every CMM5 company practices at present. congrats for ur new role. hope will get to know more thro u .
    thanks

Hi Raghav,

Thanks for your wishes. You are most welcome to ask your doubts and there are lot of experts here as the member of Geek Forum who will clarify you. What I suggest is post your doubts in the Software Testing Forum as threads where you will get answered regarding the doubts with respect to testing. Also, you can have a look into the existing threads which will clear most of your threads.

Regards,
    Ganesan R

thanq very much