Thread: Not sure in building my career

Geek_Guest

Not sure in building my career

Hi

I am raj, I am 25 yrs old, I have completed my Bachelor in Computer Applications, MCSA certified and pursuing my CCNA with a 5 years of experience in the field of IT as Desktop Support Engineer, I am not quiet sure whether to build my career in the field of networking or a software field, the reason which made me to decide to shift into a software field is obviously its the HUGE requirement when compared to a networking field,so can you please kindly tell me which field has a better future in terms of Job security,Salary Package etc. Waiting for your reply at the earliest.

Thanking You,
    Question asked by visitor Rajesh

Answers

Re: Not sure in building my career

Ofcourse software field is better in all aspects only if you can cope up with the cut throat competetion,