Thread: Plan to get back work

Geek_Guest

Plan to get back work

HI,

I Have completed MCA in 2001 and have 1 yr testing experience from CTS and 2+ yrs in Satyam in DW (BO Support, PL/SQL maintenance projects done). Then I have a break of 2+ yrs after my child. Now plan to get back to work what should I prepare myself for. How best can I fit in the market

Question asked by visitor Sharmili

Answers

Re: Plan to get back work

Hello Sharmili, glad to know that you had worked for CTS too. You can brush up your skills and expertise in DW and then try again at CTS or in any other company. You just need to present yourself in such a way that you are technically strong inspite of the two year break. Taking career breaks for personal reasons is very valid these days and hence it should not be a problem for you. Good luck! Let me know if you need any help further.

Answers

Re: Plan to get back work

You have the knowledge and exp required for the market. You have also worked for one of the the best companies in India. Only thing is you need to brush up your skills and add the latest technologies . Then you can easily get back to the previous position.