Thread: Suggest me what can I do

Geek_Guest

Suggest me what can I do

I have done my BE in CS in 2006. I got 59.19% in BE but my 10th and 12th are above 70%. After lot of struggle I got select in Patni Computers LTD but after 4 months of training they throw me from his company.

All my BE Friends get selected in reputed companies and at present they all have 1 yr of exp.

Now my problem is that right now i am not fresher and I dont have good percent and not have any experience. Could anybody suggest me what can I do.

Thanks in advanced
    vicky20042 @ gmail . com

Question asked by visitor Vicky

Answers

Re: Suggest me what can I do

In this situation only you can help yourself. Don't bother about what your friends or others are doing. you are having very good percentage, bu the only thing is you are no more a fresher. Now u need to concentrate on the subject and prepare for appearing in interviews . For that you should be mster of the language that you are trying for.

Expert Member
    Answers

Re: Suggest me what can I do

59% is not so bad... unless u compair it with ur 10 & +2 scores... so, if a question comes from an interviewer y thr is such a large difference, I suggest, u have a good reason in mind.

I am sure u may have upgraded ur skill sets in the last 1 year... while ur friends may not have had that chance.

One thing I want to suggest, as u r the best judge of ur own... u have a task in hand, understand what went wrong in those 4 months with Patni and try to do something in that area, so that it doesn't happen again.

Lack of WILL POWER has caused more failure than
    lack of INTELLIGENCE or ABILITY.

-sutnarcha-