Thread: How to have this graph?

Answers

How to have this graph?

HI! How can I do to have a graph which similar to this graph ?

I'm using LoadRunner 8.1. Mercury LoadRunner Analyse only produce graphs which show response time vs time, a vs time, b vs time,....

Thanks!

Last edited by admin; 06-25-2012 at 05:27 AM.

Contributing Member
    Answers

Re: How to have this graph?

Hello, this can be done by merging the average response times and the running vusers graph.
    1)open the analysis session in analysis
    2)click on the average transaction response time graph
    3)right-click in the graph and choose "merge graph"
    4)choose "running vusers" from the list of options.
    5)click OK

I hope this works!

Answers

I can't create a scenario to have number of Vusers which increase step by step
    This is scenario schedule

Run scenario and get a result.

With WAPT,I can create the graph which I want but WAPT doesn't support to create script in comparision with LoadRunner,

To have the graph, LoadRunner must
    - start 2 Vusers at the same time, wait until Vuser stop(finished their jobs), LoadRunner start measuring metrics(response time,...)
    - start 4 Vusers at the same time, wait until Vuser stop(finished their jobs), LoadRunner start measuring metrics(response time,...)
    - start 6 Vusers at the same time, wait until Vuser stop(finished their jobs), LoadRunner start measuring metrics(response time,...)
    - start 8 Vusers, etc......

Answers

Oh!
    Actually, I knowed about "merge graph" but I still have not used a option which can solve my problem
    Heheheheh! Choose "Correlate" instead of "Overlay"