Thread: Code not generated

Answers

Code not generated

I spent two hours recording a script in LR 8.1, after finishing i stoped the recording but then it took about 30min to generate the code from the recording, then i got a no code generated message( code geneation is not responding) why is this?? the application is java scripted and am using web Http since its URL is http...why is the code not generated and why after am finished recording??

Contributing Member
    Answers

Re: Code not generated

Hi Barat,

The first thing you should check is that automatic correlation is turned off. If it is necessary that you use a particular rule, then make sure all other rules are disabled.

When LoadRunner is generating the script, it is running all of the data that was sent back and forth between client and server with each of the rules. As this is a hefty process, it may cause VuGen to crash.

To disable this, go to Tools->Recording Options->Correlation.

Good Luck