Thread: Java advice

Answers

Java advice

I need a help from all of u IT guys...

I am working in a software company from last 1.2 yrs in .Net techonology. I alsways want to work in java because my skills in java/j2ee is far far more than .net. But I got .net as a part of my college campus and i cant deny as the campus placement rules.

Now though I have 1.2 yrs of exp. in .Net, i want to change my tech. to java. Is it possible now? If yes, then How?

Plz reply to this thread here I am very gratfull if you reply me.

Thanks
    Mohnish

Last edited by admin; 08-17-2007 at 06:31 AM.

Answers

Re: Java advice

What is the problem then ,you can easily change. the coding style might be different but logic is all the same. But as you want to entire the change your platform from .net to java it might happen that ypur previous exp might not be considered for java. But your knowledge can't be ignored.

Answers

thanks buddy for this reply. it will be rally helpful...

the problem is I have to start from fresher. I cant use my .net experience then.

Should I go for that? And no big company consider me the experienced guy.

Answers

yes that is the problem you have to face quiet often,if you entirely change from one platform to another.

Answers

but your overall exp will still be considered as you came from same field, even though from a different platform.