Thread: Format how to present in a QA interview

Answers

Format how to present in a QA interview

Can anybody tell me the format how to present in a QA interview? For how long do we have to present? Is it necessary to talk about the project or its OK if we speak about the role in testing? Can anybody send me the exact format for presentation. It will be very helpful. Also, did you guys face a situation where you were asked more questions on the project?

Thanks in adance.

Answers

Re: Format how to present in a QA interview

If you have to show real experience or have to judge real experience of a tester, It's always necessary to talk about projects.

Regards,
    Brijesh Jain
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Connect with me on Skype: jainbrijesh
    Google Plus : jainbrijeshji

Answers

The time duration depends on the interviewer. And remember one thing longer the duration is better,because if the interviewer finishes fast might because he lost intrest in you . If you want to get a job, u need to prove your experience by displaying the projects you have undertaken. You can expet 40% question on the projects you have under taken and the rest technical questions.
    And what ever format you use be sure to high light your achievments and strengths in the subject.

Answers

Red face Re: hello

hello friends ,
    I am sorry for not replying promptly to this forum.I would like praticipating henceforth in further discussions

thanks

amrita

Answers

There are two different questions that are asked. Explained as follows.
    1) If asked about the technologies you work and your role then start explaining three or four lines about your project and then tell about your role and responsibilities.
    2) If directly asked about your role then tell about your role and responsibilities in your project.
    Everytime make sure to use the technical terms, the buzz words.
    Make sure to know about your project and technologies before you give any interview