Thread: I don't know how and from where I start refreshing my mind

Geek_Guest

I don't know how and from where I start refreshing my mind

I'm a chemical engineer graduated from kfupm (saudi arabia) in august 2002 and then, i joined schlumberger company in khobar as a material engineer working in the supply chain department and since that day i'm working (away) from my major.

Yesterday, i got a call from sabic (saudi basic industries corporation) and asking me to attend in their office after three weeks for interview.

However, the problem i'm facing now is that (i missed about 70% to 80%) of my chemical engineering background and i don't know how and from where i start refreshing my mind of the basics of the chemical engineering.

So, i really need your advise and support on this since i'm very interested in joining this company and start working my right field the chemical engineering.

thanks & regards,
    eng.muhammed
    al-muzaini eng_muzn @ hotmail . com
    +966 503828644
    khobar-saudi arabia

Question asked by visitor eng.muhammed

Answers

Re: I don't know how and from where I start refreshing my mind

as there is a long tiem gap and you are not in touch with the subject,itis obvious to forget. for a quick refreshal try to follow some FAQs on the subjects and refer your old materials if you are having them with you. else you can find a lot of them on net by little web searching.