Thread: Hello

Answers

Hello

I am a corporate recruiter for Alticor focusing on IT, Finance, and Human Resources positions throughout the company. I am new to my position, and have been out of the IT Industry now for approx 6yrs. One of my hiring managers forwarded me this site for reference, and it appears to be a wealth of knowledge! Hopefully this site will help me dust some of the rust off as I try to get back up to speed within the industry. I look forward to being apart of the community.

Answers

Re: Hello

Hi
    Alticor2007
    welcome to geekinterview

We are pleased to have you here.
    Hope you have a good time here in the forum

Thanx & regards
    Debasis

Answers

Hi, I am a java programmer,i work in hospitality domain.I came across this site while browsing yahoo jobs.This is very useful and knowledgable.I will post my questions soon... I am greatful to be a part of this community.

Answers

Hi
    ashru
    Welcome to geekinterview

Hope you find the forum useful.
    Looking forward to you contributions to the forum.

Thanx & Regards
    Debasis