Thread: Except Process tab no other tab is appearing in task manager

Geek_Guest

Except Process tab no other tab is appearing in task manager

1. I have windows XP Professional Operating system PC, If I opened task manager except Process tab nothing other tab is coming in task manager window. what is the propable cause of this problem & how to resolve this.

2. In my PC PC-cillin virus software is installed. Each time PC starts PC-Cillin is not starts auotomatically. Each time it is asking as PC-Cillin Service is stopped start it Yes/No. How to solve this problem

Question asked by visitor Raghu.MO

Expert Member
    Answers

Re: Except Process tab no other tab is appearing in task manager

Hi,

1) The answer for first question

This behavior may occur if Task Manager is running in Tiny Footprint mode. If you double-click the empty space in the border around the tabs, Task Manager switches to this mode.

To switch Task Manager to its typical display mode, double-click the top border of the window. This will resolve the problem.

Note : When Task Manager is running in Tiny Footprint mode, you can resize the window.

2) The second question can be solved by entering into services tool on windows,for this type services.msc on run window and enter.you get services window find the following services

Trend micro central controlled component
    Trend micro personal firewall
    Trend micro proxy service
    Trend micro real time services

change the status of these to STARTED and startup type to AUTOMATIC by right clicking on each option,confirm the changes and rebott ur pc.

Hope this will resolve the problem.

Regards,
    Sridevichitthu