Thread: When I submit the JSP page it is not going to servlet

Geek_Guest

When I submit the JSP page it is not going to servlet

I have a JSP page and in action I have given and in my struts-config i have mapped it as But when i submit the page it is not going to the servlet itself. I am thinking it is not going to struts-config itself. I don't no why?

Question asked by visitor Anita

Answers

Re: When I submit the JSP page it is not going to servlet

You first check your JSP that whether you have given the action path in your JSP or not eg. login.do in your JSP.Then check in your struts config also same path with same case of the alphabets & mappings etc. I hope then you will be able to go to Servlet.

Answers

Re: When I submit the JSP page it is not going to servlet

Hi,

1. check jsp page action path name like login.do.which is same as class path.
    2. check web.xml for mapping of ActionServlet with *.do. and servlet-class tag with org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.
    3. check struts_config.xml file for mapping of Action class path. and class type attribute.i.e class name.