Thread: Convert local or per action repository to share repository

Geek_Guest

Convert local or per action repository to share repository

Hi
    Any one tell me how to convert local or per action repository to share repository? I have 10 scripts in local repository.

Question asked by visitor Hetal

Contributing Member
    Answers

Re: Convert local or per action repository to share repository

you can use merge tool to merge the ten object repository,then export the merged object rep to your local machine and make ur obj rep as shared.

Contributing Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by myth.ks View Post
    you can use merge tool to merge the ten object repository,then export the merged object rep to your local machine and make ur obj rep as shared.
    do we have any such tool for 8.2? I know the QTP 9 supports this but not very sure about 8.2

Contributing Member
    Answers

Yup we have merge tool in QTP 8.2 also..u need to install QTP Plus for this..
    the QTP plus will contain merge obj rep and batch run etc options

Contributing Member
    Answers

QTP 9.2 version has the enhanced object repository. Where you can import and export the object repository. You can modify, add, delete everything. Hope this might solve problem.