Thread: can not load profile

Answers

can not load profile

hi every body,

i am using windows xp in my pc. connected to intenet . for viruses i regularly clean,because it sometime it hangs when too busy .

one problem ocuured now that , when it hangs when i am using , so i wait may it comes after some time. but after it restart automatically.
    and scanned from booting time ( as regulary scan --when not shutdown properly)

then when it ask for password i typed it , but now it was showing a message
    that

'windows cannot load your profile because it may be corrupted .contact your adminstrator ' for 30 second and counting reverse

aftrer then , 'windows cannot find the local profile and is logging you ion with a temporary profile . changes you make to this profile will be lost when you logoff '

then it starts a fresh window xp (there is not my backgound screen , and my lot my desktop shortcut items not present but some are, but all of my installed thing in programee file.)

i think it logged on in adminstrator .

if u make any shortcut to desktop then , when you logiing another it will not show.

may be some files corrupted , i dont know

i am not so much knowledge , plz help me whoever konow about this

how i can get back.if any idea.

i will be very thankfull ..
    from .
    sam

Contributing Member
    Answers

Smile Re: can not load profile

Quote Originally Posted by samarendra_78 View Post
    hi every body,

i am using windows xp in my pc. connected to intenet . for viruses i regularly clean,because it sometime it hangs when too busy .

one problem ocuured now that , when it hangs when i am using , so i wait may it comes after some time. but after it restart automatically.

that

'windows cannot load your profile because it may be corrupted .contact your adminstrator ' for 30 second and counting reverse

aftrer then , 'windows cannot find the local profile and is logging you ion with a temporary profile . changes you make to this profile will be lost when you logoff '

then it starts a fresh window xp (there is not my backgound screen , and my lot my desktop shortcut items not present but some are, but all of my installed thing in programee file.)

if u make any shortcut to desktop then , when you logiing another it will not show.

from .
    sam
    your hard disk or ram is affected just clean the ram and plug it it may work otherwise i will tell another one

Re: can not load profile

Hi,

The same kind of problem which you have mentioned in your thread occurred in my system also.

The only way you can get rectify from this issue is you have to reformat the system, since your system is corrupted. While formatting the system, if you have any important file then save those in D or E drive and do the formatting only for the C Drive, where the Operating system exists. After reformat install the latest version of Antivirus, since if you use Internet there are lot of chances of getting affected by new viruses.

Ganesan
    Quote Originally Posted by samarendra_78 View Post
    hi every body,

that

from .
    sam

Contributing Member
    Answers

Smile Re: can not load profile

Quote Originally Posted by sarathi trichy View Post
    your hard disk or ram is affected just clean the ram and plug it it may work otherwise i will tell another one
    Ex; profile name (sarathi)

login to administrator
    go to document in colon
    c->document->sarathi folder is there
    delete sarathi folder
    and we login back to sarathi
    now the error is corrected