Thread: Which one I could choose as my career

Answers

Which one I could choose as my career

Hi I am having 2 years experience in MF. also having explored Datastage. which one I could choose as my career hereafter DS or MF? Please anyone make it clear to me. Your suggestion are most welcome.

Answers

Re: Which one I could choose as my career

I dont know about ds or mf, what is it all about? what matters is intrest and your love for the work you do no matter which kind of work you are doing. Identify in which case(ds or mf) you have get more satisfaction and you love to work. Which work you can and love to do for many hours without sense of hunger, water etc? identify in which work u totally forgot world around you? if you answer all this question you got your future......... And if you think money is alll you want, then ignor above just enquir in which case you will get more money, then choose accordingly, but keep one thing in mind though money will satisfy all your requirment but it will not satisfy your inner soul.