Thread: How I could get a software development job asap

Geek_Guest

How I could get a software development job asap

Hi,

I have 1 year 4 months experience in Java/J2EE development. I am a Post graduate in MCA. Its 3 months since i left my job. Please help me or suggest me How I could get a software development job asap.

Question asked by visitor Ani

Expert Member
    Answers

Re: How I could get a software development job asap

Hay Ani,

You have good qualifications and considerable experience level to get a job soon. From your question I see that, all that you need is some confidence level.

You will have to be able to handle interviews very well. You will have to prove to your interviewers that you are not only well qualified and experienced, but also are capable of handling day-to-day business needs in a s/w development team.

To gain this confidence level, you will have to attend more and more interviews. If you fail in one interview, you will be more cautious and prepared for the next one. You will find a lot of information about handling interview questions, attending interviews, exhibiting skills and abilities, showing professionalism etc. in Geek.

There may also be other sites that can help you boost your confidence levels and handle interviews efficiently and succeed in them. Find them in Google.

People with no related experience and qualifications are handling key roles in s/w industry. It’s all been possible because of their confidence, their ability to learn and continuously improve on it. When it had been possible for them, it will definitely be possible for you because you have not only related qualifications, but also considerable amount of experience.

So go ahed and brush-up and upgrade your skills, improve your confidence levels and get your dream job.

Lack of WILL POWER has caused more failure than
    lack of INTELLIGENCE or ABILITY.

-sutnarcha-

Answers

Yes Sutnatcha gave good Suggestion.

Nothing is Impossible without Passion....

Answers

Keep Urself updated always , keep working hard and Keep praying.
    And share ur success stories with us.

All the best.