Thread: Relation between Testing tools and SQL Sever 2005

Geek_Guest

Relation between Testing tools and SQL Sever 2005

Dear All,

I am Samanth, recently I have taken up Testing tools course, most of my friends are suggesting me to learn SQL Server 2005. Let me know the relation between Testing tools & SQL Sever 2005 plz help

Regards
    Sam

Question asked by visitor Sam

Expert Member
    Answers

Re: Relation between Testing tools and SQL Sever 2005

Hi Samantha,

You are advised to learn SQL Server coz, in the process of s/w testing, we may encounter test cases that require us to open the database servers and check if the required data is available in the correct form as is required by the application and as is expected by the database designers. We may call it Database testing.

Any s/w stores its input and processed output into the database back-end and uses the same stores for report generation and UI extracts. Thus, it is very important that the database contents are correct and complete.

Lack of WILL POWER has caused more failure than
    lack of INTELLIGENCE or ABILITY.

-sutnarcha-