Thread: SAP Career Help

Answers

SAP Career Help

I am about to finish my degree in B.Tech(Electronics and Communication). And i have been hearing a lot about SAP, so i want to know what is SAP, the course details, who provides the coaching, the cost of coaching, and then the future aspects of SAP i.e. what will be my future after doing SAP?

Answers

Re: SAP Career Help

ok i advice after completing u r studies better to go in sap becoz it has bright future as u r already in technical background it will be very easy to understand, the cost depends upon the institute and course u r going to take becoz in main cities so many institutes are providing u the sap training they will charge 10,000 to 15,000 with live project and if u go to brand companies like reliance, siemens etc they are charging u 25,000 to 30,000 and if u want certificate course then u have to pay above 2lakhs .but u can learn more and can get back all ur amount when u became sap expert ok all the best