Thread: I am very confused What to do

Geek_Guest

I am very confused What to do

Question asked by visitor Samira Charania

Before 4 days I joined one Import Export company as HR executive but on the same day of joining I got another opportunity as PROJECT MANAGER, and they are offering me more salary then now? I am very confused what to do. What about commitement in this company?

Expert Member
    Answers

Re: I am very confused What to do

Why would you work as HR Executive when you are offered and are elegible for PM role?

You should not go for PM role only when

- you think that you can’t handle it as you are not experienced in HR.
    - you are not confident.
    (if you were not confident or not experienced they will not offer you PM role).
    - you have special attachment with the I & E company (still I think you should choose to go for PM role).
    - you have shown fake experience to get PM job. (I am sure you can still handle the job as they have selected you after interviewing you thoroughly).
    - you don’t want more money (show me a person on earth who don’t want more money. Remember one thing; nothing is better than money and authority that you will get as PM not as HR executive).
    - forget about commitment. Can your I&E company commit that they will make you PM if you keep up to your commitments as HR Executive.

Lack of WILL POWER has caused more failure than
    lack of INTELLIGENCE or ABILITY.

-sutnarcha-