Thread: Test Scenarios

Answers

Test Scenarios

Scenario1: A client is entering some data into the system. This data pass through some other primary / secondary system to reach the database. What main feature you will test to confirm that the system works properly?

Scenario2: A client is entering Data in the front end. That data is going to a database and simultaneously going to an another backend system which checks the conformity of the data entering and gives the client an automatic confirmation. What will be the main functionalities you will test?

Answers

Re: Test Scenarios

Scenario1: A client is entering some data into the system. This data pass through some other primary / secondary system to reach the database. What main feature you will test to confirm that the system works properly?

Answer:Enter values through user interface and confirm database testing by query the database using query string.

Scenario2: A client is entering Data in the front end. That data is going to a database and simultaneously going to an another backend system which checks the conformity of the data entering and gives the client an automatic confirmation. What will be the main functionalities you will test?

Answer:Functional testing for positive and negative test data.

Regards,
    Brijesh Jain
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Connect with me on Skype: jainbrijesh
    Google Plus : jainbrijeshji

Answers
    hey i understand what is scenario. can u tell me how v desigh test scenario? what is s/w test matrix? my id :- lovely_sunny86@yahoo.co.in. also if u've other info regarding testing, den plz send me.tc bye

can anybody tell em how v design test scenario wid sample as example?

thanx for ur help.

Last edited by jainbrijesh; 05-09-2007 at 04:51 AM.

Answers
    Test scenario is like set of test which required for a particular action to comlete.

Example:-
    withdrawal of money from ATM is a scenario.
    with test of input card
    pin accept
    enter ammount
    verification and finally
    you get the money.

Last edited by jainbrijesh; 05-09-2007 at 04:52 AM.
    Regards,
    Brijesh Jain

Answers

Hi Friends ..
    Greeting to u all ,im new member ,Hope everyone kind and helful to me,
    Thanks & Regards,
    dk..

Answers

Quote Originally Posted by namithadk View Post
    Hi Friends ..
    Greeting to u all ,im new member ,Hope everyone kind and helful to me,
    Thanks & Regards,
    dk..
    Ya of course everyone will help you, but you have to post right question in right form.Like, this is the form for testing template discussion.
    You should post your "hi" in get together form.

anyway, welcome to geekinterview.....

Last edited by jainbrijesh; 05-08-2007 at 08:54 AM.
    Regards,
    Brijesh Jain

Answers

Hi friends, greeting to u all. Can anyone tell me what is open beta testing and done at which end? also tell me other types of alpha and beta testing. Thanx & regards sunny singh

Answers

in your career in testing how many servers r u using give me clear information please
    Quote Originally Posted by Navita View Post