Thread: How to identify "OracleTable" in Object Repositories

Answers

How to identify "OracleTable" in Object Repositories

Hi,

Iam New to QTP tool, and my company acquired this project recently from other company. They have recorded some scripts and when i try to run, iam getting into problems. Can anyone help me how to identify "OracleTable" in Object Repositories.

Eg: OracleFormWindow("Expense Reports").OracleTabbedRegion("Accounting").OracleTable("EMP_DETAILS").EnterField 1,"Amount",DataTable("TER_AMOUNT_2", dtGlobalSheet)

This is one of the script, where the QTP is able to identify OracleFormWindow and other except OracleTable, though it is there in OR. Kindly help me out.

Thanks in advance
    Ashok.K

Expert Member
    Answers

Question Re: How to identify "OracleTable" in Object Repositories

This is also a new thing to me even. I have been working with Oracle Forms for the past 1 yr, but never came across any Oracle Table.

If somebody can help us out on this plz...