Thread: Literally confused about my placement.

Geek_Guest

Literally confused about my placement.

Question asked by visitor SANDEEP R

I am an engineering student, doing my 6th sem in electronics and communicatons stream .we have our placement recruitment programs starting from friday. Our 1st company is CARITOR and in the later period we have seimens and other companies. As a fresher can i chose some specific company or get into the company which i get selected. My engineering % is 66%. I am literally confused about my placement. I am not able to concentrate on my academics. Its really tough for me. PLEASE understand my problem and give some tips which really helps me. Sincerely waiting for your reply.

Expert Member
    Answers

Re: Literally confused about my placement.

Well dude, there is nothing to be confused about. Write all the interviews. Once you get selected, before you sign/accept offer letter, make a choice.

I agree one can't be judged by his marks, but if I have to judge the mark, it isn't great in current scenario. But, do not worry my friend, getting a job is far too easy these days specially in campus where you compete against a known, small group of people. Now, focus on each interview and attend them. You can always switch companies later on. You work for 2 years in the field you want, you can literally jump to any company in that field.

All the best mate; stop worrying and focus on studies.

Cheers!
    Kalayama

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]"If you are not living on the edge of your life, you are wasting space"[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Someone says "Impossible is nothing". The man next him says "Let me see you licking your elbow tip!"