Thread: How unit testing is done

Geek_Guest

How unit testing is done

Question asked by visitor ram

Hi. Can any one tell how unit testing is done. i heard some test cases they will write can any one tell examples of testcases we write for unit testing of mapping

Answers

Re: How unit testing is done

Unit testing comes under white box testing.
    Using white box testing we can uncover logical bugs.
    In unit testing we have different methods for writing test cases.
    like loop testing test case.
    Path testing test case.
    etc.

Regards,
    Brijesh Jain
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Connect with me on Skype: jainbrijesh
    Google Plus : jainbrijeshji

Quote Originally Posted by Geek_Guest View Post
    Question asked by visitor ram

Hi. Can any one tell how unit testing is done. i heard some test cases they will write can any one tell examples of testcases we write for unit testing of mapping

you can write the unit and test cases in the form of excel sheets and also can prepare the defect reports in excel sheets

you can use the ms excel sheets to write the defect reports and can can write the unit testing which is part of the white box testing . after getiing the BRS AND coding the softwre people they do conduct the unit testing primarily those who know the software requirement specification only can do this test .