Thread: HTML / Text Editors Info Required

Answers

HTML / Text Editors Info Required

Hi

Can anyone provide me with some good, tried and tested HTML / Text Editiors, along with Reviews and download info links....

Cheers

Answers

Re: HTML / Text Editors Info Required

Hi fanta
    here are few editors.... ultraedit
    version: 12.10 an excellent text/hex/html editor with an unrivaled set of features notetab pro
    version: 4.95 a feature-rich text editor that makes for an excellent notepad replacement textpad
    version: 4.7.3 a superb windows text editor that doubles as an ultra-efficient web editor cutehtml
    version: 2.2 an inexpensive html/text editor with remote file editing capabilities html notepad
    version: 2.2 windows notepad on an html steroid boost html writer
    version: 0.9 beta 4 an excellent -- if somewhat outdated -- freeware text/html editor source winplanet
    winplanet downloads for windows web development tools for php - the editor provided by dzsoft is excellent. Hope the above info helps you... Thanks

Expert Member
    Answers

Re: HTML / Text Editors Info Required

Quote Originally Posted by FantaGuy
    Hi

Can anyone provide me with some good, tried and tested HTML / Text Editiors, along with Reviews and download info links....

Cheers

I use notepad... some times it depends on the web environment you are working on.. most of them comes with good IDE .....