Thread: CSS Tab Designer

Contributing Member
    Answers

CSS Tab Designer

In most web designing project they used the tabs. Now using css you can create the tabs.
    Read the following tutorial:

CSS tab designer is a unique and easy to use software to help you design css-based lists and tabs visually and without any programming knowledge required!

with CSS tab designer, you can :
    quickly design your list
    visually choose from a variety of styles/colors (60+ different designs/colors supported)
    generate strict xhtml compliant code and much more!

--------------------
    suresh

Last edited by admin; 06-21-2012 at 09:32 AM.

Expert Member
    Answers

Re: CSS Tab Designer

Well Suresh, when I tried the URL I got "Page Not Found" Error.

Not Found

The requested URL /web_authoring/misc__web_authoring_tools/css_tab_designer_download.html was not found on this server.
    Apache/2.0.54 (Unix) Server at www.freedownloadscenter.com Port 80
    Can you please recheck the link you pasted?

Thanks.

-Kalayama

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]"If you are not living on the edge of your life, you are wasting space"[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Someone says "Impossible is nothing". The man next him says "Let me see you licking your elbow tip!"

Contributing Member
    Answers

sorry kalayama....just now i check this one..

Use the following URL:
    http://www.highdots.com/css-tab-designer/

----------------
    suresh

Expert Member
    Answers

Thanks Suresh. This link works.

-Kalayama

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]"If you are not living on the edge of your life, you are wasting space"[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Someone says "Impossible is nothing". The man next him says "Let me see you licking your elbow tip!"

Contributing Member
    Answers

If you have any doubt for using these tabs in your page then feel free to ask. Because i already used these tabs in my two projects. Initially i have a bit of confusion for using this. Once you used you will be very clear.

--------------------
    suresh