Thread: urgent, JavaMail

Answers

urgent, JavaMail

I would like to know whether Is it possible to view multiple users mails in one mail box using javamail api. Now i have such requirement in my project. If possible send some sample code, please it's urgent.

Thanx.

Expert Member
    Answers

Re: urgent, JavaMail

Quote Originally Posted by sk_gazanfar View Post
    I would like to know whether Is it possible to view multiple users mails in one mail box using javamail api. Now i have such requirement in my project. If possible send some sample code, please it's urgent.

Thanx.
    try here ...

http://java.sun.com/products/javamail/Third_Party.html

http://java.sun.com/products/javamai...ads/index.html

Last edited by suji; 01-26-2007 at 02:09 PM.

Answers

i dont know brother

Answers

Hey you can use any pop mail API to do this,...
    But to get this, you need the passwords of other accounts that are needed to view in the admin account...
    As I think it is your own GUI so you can pop the mails of other accounts and place acopy in admin account too...
    Please let me know if any confusion

Quote Originally Posted by sk_gazanfar View Post

Thanx.