Thread: Introduction

Answers

Smile Introduction

Hello everyone,
    I am Mohan. I am a programmer / web developer. I have joined this community today and hope to enjoy good friendship with one and all. Many posting to come.
    Best wishes and take care.
    Moh.

Expert Member
    Answers

Re: Introduction

hi aurora

Welcome to this community! yeah , you will get many friends here! Iam sure you will enjoy sharing your knowledge here! Hope to see good posts from you!

bye

:)
    NEVER SAY DIE.

Answers

Post Re: Introduction

Quote Originally Posted by aurora07 View Post

Hello everyone,
    I am Mohan. I am a programmer / web developer. I have joined this community today and hope to enjoy good friendship with one and all. Many posting to come.
    Best wishes and take care.
    Moh.
    hai everybody
    I am Ashwini Rao,i am doing 2nd BE(Instrumentation technology).Aiming in getting job thru campus rec.So i found that this would be helpful for me.
    Best Wishes
    Cheers
    Ashwini

Answers

Introduction

Hi All,
    I m Asif, i am a software engineer.
    Hope to have good talk with you

Expert Member
    Answers

hi raoashwini

Yes ,this site will really be helpful to you!by the way you can create new threads to start new topics!

bye

:)
    NEVER SAY DIE.

Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vmshenoy View Post
    hi aurora

Welcome to this community! yeah , you will get many friends here! Iam sure you will enjoy sharing your knowledge here! Hope to see good posts from you!

bye
    hi vmshenoy,
    Thanks and hope to do well in studies.
    aurora.

Answers

hi mohan,
    warm welcome to you in this community,
    hope to get some thread from you.

Answers

hello everyone,
    this is Reet Dhiman this side. presently pursuing my B.Tech degree(CSE) as a 3rd year student. i joined this community to overcome lot many doubts that go through the day long in my mind but never got good answers in return. Along with this am looking forward to be placed in the campus interviews so need to a lot of guidance from all the members of this site. I hope to have good friends here with good talks. once again a big HELLO to everyone ...............