Thread: chart of accounts in Oracle apps

Answers

chart of accounts in Oracle apps

hi all,
    i'm trying to setup COA. I've created a value set but after opening "Segments (Setup : Financials : Flexfields : Key)" i'm trying to enter code, flexfield title etc. But as i try doing this it gives an error " cannot enter without creating parent records".

Navin

Last edited by admin; 01-22-2007 at 01:35 PM.

Answers

Re: chart of accounts in Oracle apps

My question is

if there is in Code combination ID(CCID) account line = -1 what will be the draw back of this and kindly tell me with importance with so thanx

Regards,
    Jawwad

Last edited by jawwadali; 09-29-2009 at 06:19 AM.

Answers

My question is

if there is in Code combination ID(CCID) account line = -1 what will be the draw back of this and kindly tell me with importance with so thanx

Regards,
    Jawwad

Answers

R12 Can we Attached 1st opearting unit which is attached to 1st ledger to 2nd ledger .

what all setups needs to done? It is possible ?

How it can be done ?