Thread: solve the relationship

Expert Member
    Answers

solve the relationship

hi friends

A doctor and a boy were fishing. The boy was the doctor's son, but the doctor was not the boy's father. Who was the doctor?

bye

:)
    NEVER SAY DIE.

Expert Member
    Answers

Re: solve the relationship

She is his Mother

Expert Member
    Answers

yeah

u r correct!

NEVER SAY DIE.

Expert Member
    Answers

Silly One

Expert Member
    Answers

hi sutnarcha

some questions seems to be "silly one's", once you know the answer.I dont say it was tough, but such so called silly one's should be answered in a min or two.(thatis in one attempt).If you read them even thrice ,then ofcourse you will get the answer.I hope you are getting me! Am i?

bye

NEVER SAY DIE.

Expert Member
    Answers

HI ,

can somebody explain why its mother not someone else.

Regards

Nikhil Rattan

Expert Member
    Answers

Even according to me it is a very silly one. But Nikhil, why did you get this doubt now??? Isnt it obvious?

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]"If you are not living on the edge of your life, you are wasting space"[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Someone says "Impossible is nothing". The man next him says "Let me see you licking your elbow tip!"

Expert Member
    Answers

vmshenoy,

I never intended to hurt you by calling it silly.
    I totally agree with you that some questions sound silly if we know the answer. They should be answered in a few of seconds, not even a minute or two.

They sound very interesting if asked in a rapid fire round of a quiz where timeouts can be fixed. They would sound silly if asked in a written exam or in a forum like this where timeframe can’t be fixed. What do you say?