Thread: Test web applications and generate vuser scripts

Expert Member
    Answers

Test web applications and generate vuser scripts

How to test web applications using load runner. i am a beginer. Plz explain me how to generate vuser scripts?

NOTE : [This question was asked by a visitor]

Answers

Re: Test web applications and generate vuser scripts

first tell me what do u know abt loadrunner and then we can find a common place to start teaching u.and let me know ur current job profile and do u have access to loadrunner software.

Answers

B]Hello to all,[/B]
    LoadRunner is the automation tool to check the performence of the application. That is ..mainly it checks whether the application performence meets the customer expected or not ? First know about this and what it do :
    Remote command launcher : we use this option to conver one local request into remote request.
    Virtual User Generator : to create more virtual user request depends on a single real request , we can use this option.
    Port mapper :To submit all virtual user requests to single server port number , we use this option.
    Controller Scenario: It returns performance results during our request execution:

First record the script in action part and dont forget to record in Vuser_inti()if ther is any pre requirement for particular action. and Create Vusers ( how many u need to test ) and add the rendezvous point and run the script and calculate the performence.

I think this gives a idea about the process..

thanks & regards,
    Prasad.Gandra

Expert Member
    Answers

HI,
    As you asked about this software testing tool's one of feature.

May be following link 's pdf will solve your query.

Go through it . IF u still face some problem . Revert back.

I will give to proper tutorial for that.

Regards

Nikhil rattan

Last edited by admin; 01-14-2007 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Direct links are not allowed.