Thread: hi to all.new

Answers

hi to all.new

hi 2 all ............

I'm Gaurav ,newly registered.
    Its my request 2 all of u dat pls. help me by making available tutorials on QTP(quick test pro.),Winrunner ASAP.

I'm waiting 4 ur mails................

Thanks & Regards
    Gaurav

Last edited by admin; 12-14-2006 at 07:41 PM. Reason: phone number removed.

Expert Member
    Answers

Re: hi to all.new

Hi Pichhu. Welcome to GeekInterview.com

Good to know that you have interest in Testing. While someone will work on preparing tutorials, feel free to post/share you knowledge in the forums around.

PS: I don't know if that is your real phone number. But it is not a wise idea to publish a phone number on the web.

Cheers,
    kalayama

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]"If you are not living on the edge of your life, you are wasting space"[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Someone says "Impossible is nothing". The man next him says "Let me see you licking your elbow tip!"

Expert Member
    Answers

pichhu,

Please read my reply to your private msg.

Do follow all the tips I gave you.

One more suggestion, in the function generator of the test tools, explore all the function in each category.
    For example, if you learn about a function say “obj_mouse_click” in ‘object’ category then read the names and description of all the functions in this category. And when you come across a new function in some other category, then do the same. This way you would cover all the functions in a very short time.

Do follow all my tips and suggestions and I can assure you, you will be answering some of those questions posted on this forum SOON.

Any further clarifications? Feel free to ask

Lack of WILL POWER has caused more failure than
    lack of INTELLIGENCE or ABILITY.

-sutnarcha-

Contributing Member
    Answers

You can refer this link:
    http://www.exforsys.com/content/view/1374/340/

WinRunner - TSL Functions - Free Training

Data Driven Tests using WinRunner - Free Training

The above link have very good collections. Refer and have good stuffs collected for your work.

Answers

Hi Friend,

I will recommend you the online tutorial which comes with WinRunner. According to me that is more than sufficient and best for all , beginners as well as experienced.

With Regards,
    Brijesh Jain.

Answers

Testing Certification

Hi Gaurav,

According to your request through private message i sent u private mail and posting here also 4 all.

Below are the certifications in software testing, just have a look,

Testing certifications:

CSQEoffered by the american society for quality
    CSTE offered by the quality assurance institute
    CSTPoffered by the international institute for software testing
    ISEB offered by the information systems examinations board
    ISTQB offered by the international software testing qualification board quality assurance certifications: CSQA offered by the quality assurance institute finally, iam giving you the link of all testing information about certifications as well as subject, remind this link,

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/software_testing]Software testing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ALL THE BEST

Ramana.

Last edited by ramana_gl; 12-14-2006 at 10:55 AM.