Thread: PHP Resources Needed

Expert Member
    Answers

PHP Resources Needed

Can anyone suggest which is the best free resource to start learning PHP?
    Kindly post some weblinks to Good tutorials/ebooks for beginners in PHP.

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]"If you are not living on the edge of your life, you are wasting space"[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Someone says "Impossible is nothing". The man next him says "Let me see you licking your elbow tip!"

Contributing Member
    Answers

Re: PHP Resources Needed

Goto w3schools.com. A very useful site for PHP learner....

Many other tutorials also available there....

-----------------------
    suresh

Answers

refer php.net

Answers

Exforsys.com is offering free PHP Tutorials, You can learn from the link provided PHP Tutorials - Free Training at your own place, at your own pace.

Thanks
    Lokesh M.

Expert Member
    Answers

Hmmm... Will try Exforsys.com tutorial first. I have never tried any tutorials here.

Suresh, I have reffered to W3Schools for some HTML tutorials. It was good. Will try there too.

sawantprabodh, I have already visited php.net There were more of documentations than tutorials. Documentations give a lot of information, but I tend to bet bugged if I get overloaded with information in the beginning

Thanks all!

Cheers,
    Kalayama

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]"If you are not living on the edge of your life, you are wasting space"[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Someone says "Impossible is nothing". The man next him says "Let me see you licking your elbow tip!"