Thread: Help and FAQ On Winrunner

Answers

Re: User acceptance testing

Hi I am learning Testing..Could anybody send me a help file and faqs for winrunner

(This post was moved from Geeks Talk > Tech Zone > Software Testing > difference between severity and priority to here by Kalayama)

Last edited by kalayama; 12-08-2006 at 10:39 AM.

Expert Member
    Answers

Re: Help and FAQ On Winrunner

Well abh_san, I can see that you are new around here. Whenever you post something, make sure you post it in the righht places. That will help the forum as well as you! If the post is put in right place, experts will have a look at your post and answer you quickly.

Once you start following the basic rules, posting will be fun!

Cheers,
    Kalayama

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]"If you are not living on the edge of your life, you are wasting space"[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Someone says "Impossible is nothing". The man next him says "Let me see you licking your elbow tip!"

Contributing Member
    Answers

Re: User acceptance testing

Quote Originally Posted by abh_san View Post
    Hi I am learning Testing..Could anybody send me a help file and faqs for winrunner

(This post was moved from Geeks Talk > Tech Zone > Software Testing > difference between severity and priority to here by Kalayama)
    why don't you get an eval copy from mercury site .. comes with loads of help manuals...

go though geekinterview.com for faqs....