Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Techmahindra result

Answers

Unhappy Techmahindra result

Hello friends,
    I am Soumya...i have appeared for the Techmahindra off campussing from Hyd on 4th and 5th Nov..i have cleared all the rounds and they told me to wait till end of Nov for my offer letter.but they haven't sent it yet...do any one of you have any idea when can they send it????or whether they will send it???
    please reply...

Re: Techmahindra result

Hi Soumya,

One of my friend is working with TechMahindra; im giving his number and etension, better u talk with him.
    Name of my friend is:-
    Satadal Mondal
    OTDT-SMART
    Tech Mahindra Ltd.,
    PUNE. 020-56018100 Ext. 5864
    Cell 09422154905.

Best Regards,
    Anoop

Quote Originally Posted by xbubai View Post
    Hello friends,
    I am Soumya...i have appeared for the Techmahindra off campussing from Hyd on 4th and 5th Nov..i have cleared all the rounds and they told me to wait till end of Nov for my offer letter.but they haven't sent it yet...do any one of you have any idea when can they send it????or whether they will send it???
    please reply...

Answers

Hi Anoop,
    thanks a lottttttt...frnd.....i will call him up today itself...thanks again...

Answers

hello anoop,

Lotttttsssss of thanks to you...i got selected in Techmahindra..and going to join on 29th dec in Hyd...your friend helped me a lotttt...he himself called me and informed me about my selection... i am reallly reallly thankful to both of you....

Soumya.....

Expert Member
    Answers

Congragulations Soumya! Good to hear that you are selected!

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]"If you are not living on the edge of your life, you are wasting space"[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Someone says "Impossible is nothing". The man next him says "Let me see you licking your elbow tip!"

Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xbubai View Post
    Hello friends,
    please reply...
    Hi Soumya , This is Praveen from Chennai.
    Even i have attended the campus interview , waiting for the result.

Administrator
    Answers

good luck for all who is waitng for results... I am sure you guys will get through...

Answers

hi praveen,

u can contact the hr person who had taken your interview...if u had cleared all the rounds..then be sure that the offer letter will come..it will take some time...they told me that they will send me the letter within 30th nov...but i got it on 11th dec...so dont be disheartened...all the best..

Contributing Member
    Answers

Congratulations to all who have got selected.Nice to see that there are lot of people helping around and getting together by our forum. Keep up Friends!!!!! Let's Continue this Effort!!!!!!!

Answers

Question Re: Techmahindra result

hi this is chakravarthy ,,,
    i attended tech mahindra offcampus in chennai on 16 may ,,,,i cleared all the four rounds ..........but still they said they wiil send me a mail after two months if iam selected ..............will they call me or not ..........im pretty confused dont know whether to wait for their call or not ..........

Answers

pls any body help me !!!!!!!!!!! they will call or not ,,,,,,,,shall i wait for two months !!!!!!!! already im jobless for the past one year !!!!!! wat shall i do ???? friends help me

Answers

dey vil surely send offer letter..feb27,2010 batch got offer letter after 2 months n their joining date s may 21..so b patient

Last edited by priyaeswar; 06-19-2010 at 09:49 PM.

Answers

hi

I cleared all the four rounds of tech mahindra on 16th may held at chennai(sriram gateway perangulathur) and have still not recieved the joining date. if any body from chennai cleared the same can u please inform me whether u got any letter from them or any mail. i would also like to know what would be the possible joining date ??? please help me ... waiting 4 ur responses.....

thanks in advance

Answers

i too cleared al d rounds..n waiting..may b on july 1st week v can expect offer letter..

Answers

Hi guys,

My name is Leo, even I have cleared all rounds on may 16th recruitment drive Chennai (Satyam Sriram Gateway), still waiting for the results.... if any of you get mail from Tech M please do post it here

Hope we all clear

Answers

Hi ,
    Me too attended on may 18 in Shriram gateway and cleared all round. Is there any 2008 batch ?

Answers

Techmahindra result

Folks,
    one more head mingle wit you. Me too the same, may18 @ sriram gateway. I've post a mail to HR team, stating my expected offer n tat would be helpful to put notice in my current employer. But no reply for tat too. Hope, they will call sooooooon.. ;-)

Answers

Friends, any updates? Span of two months gonna END.. Hope, good things START...

* JULY 18 *

Answers

Hi one of my friend collegue got offer letter from techmahindra on jul 22nd afternoon who attend the interview on may 18th.she is 2008 passedout and her joining is on noida.I attend the interview on may 17th and im IT 2009 passedout but i didnt receive any mails.If anyone got offer post a comment here

hey friends...evn i cleared all d rounds on 16th may 2010..m still waitin 4 d letter..can ne1 tell me about d recent updates..???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast