Thread: what special about this paragraph ?

Contributing Member
    Answers

what special about this paragraph ?

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think nothing is wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!

----------------------------------
    suresh

Expert Member
    Answers

Re: what special about this paragraph ?

The vowel 'e' is not been used in the paragaraph.

Is that the special thing in this paragraph?

Contributing Member
    Answers

Smile Re: what special about this paragraph ?

You are absoultely correct James..

The letter 'e', which is the most common letter in the English language, does not appear once in the paragraph.

------------------
    suresh

Answers

I think the significance of this paragraph is that it does not have the alphabet E in it atleast once...
    I could have never figured this out if not for quiz that I was going through and where there was a question "which is the most commonly used alphabet in english language"..and guess what the answer is "E"..

Thanks,
    -G

Answers

My bad..Did not see that James already answered it..