Thread: Software Testing Myths

Answers

Software Testing Myths

Software Testing Myths

Any IT professional is sure to know the different phases of the Software Development Life Cycle or SDLC, namely Feasibility Study, Requirement Analysis, Design, Construction or Coding, Testing, Implementation, Maintenance & Support - the activities carried out in each phase & their significance. But, very few agree on the importance of Software Testing phase. Read More...

Last edited by admin; 06-20-2012 at 09:30 PM.

Expert Member
    Answers
    Gives a good insight towards testing.

Software Testing : this is a process which involes around testing the s/w for its quality. This can be implemented either manually or with any of the automation tools available in the market.

"Testing Tools" are the tools used to implement the above mentioned s/w testing process. Usage of testing tools is the s/w testing process is not mandatory.

Last edited by jainbrijesh; 05-22-2007 at 06:13 AM.

Answers

Re: Software Testing Myths

this is really good information about the s/w testing

Contributing Member
    Answers

Hi,

This information really helps for me.

Contributing Member
    Answers

this i think one of the best information i have got for softwarev testing

Answers

Dear please help me in taking a decision as i want to consult a person whose is experienced in IT Industry

Actually i am working in noida as a test associate
    in a small but eatabilished firm.I have an total experience of 1.2 Yrs in Testing field
    like i worked for first 6 Months on a bug tracking tool again i joined here & worked here for past 8 months but still i havent got good appraisal like currently i m getting only 10k after 1 Yr of work ex.

now issue is i m getting an oppurtunity to move in a start up company but there i will get more better experience as i will work under a QA but here i am just finding the bugs & raising it to the developers.
    there i will get 15K after 3 Months with 11K in currrent.

Problem: Whether i should move towards the start up company for the money & experience or due to my current experience i should try for more better & well estabilised company........

Please guide me about this i will be very thankful to u.

Regards,
    Ashish Handa

Answers

what is the difference between software testing and testing tools,is there any such difference between these two.clear my doubt guyz

Answers

Its very helpful

Answers

Lokesh , ya it's a usefull information, but it is the a,b,c,d... of testing and the first step for tester,
    But what's the need of posting this thread?
    Question containing this type of same information has been answered so many times here.

Last edited by jainbrijesh; 04-19-2007 at 07:56 AM.
    Regards,
    Brijesh Jain
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Connect with me on Skype: jainbrijesh
    Google Plus : jainbrijeshji