Thread: correlation studio in VuGen of LoadRunner

Answers

correlation studio in VuGen of LoadRunner

hi friends. please explain me with an example how to use correlation studio. And also tell me that upto what extent this feature is useful while recording or running scripts

Answers

Re: correlation studio in VuGen of LoadRunner

Correlation studio is an automated tool comes with LR to correlate the dynamic values. After recording the script run it once. If you observe at the bottom of the screen, you will see all the log files (providing you have enabled logging from run time settings) there are multiple tabs, and one of the tab is correlation. Click on the tab then press ctrl+F8 (or F9) you will see correlation studio is picking up those dynamic values. After that its pretty simple to correlate them, either just double click on them or highlight them right click on the mouse button, you will see the option to perform correlation. However, most of the time it doesn't work properly. I don't recommend auto correlation. Use "web_reg_save_param" to correlate your dynamic values.

Thanks
    Rayehan