Thread: Sap -sd

Answers

Sap -sd

Hi,
    Why do we create new sales document types instead of using standard Sales document types provided by SAP?

Answers

Re: Sap -sd

hi pandeti,

we create new SD type because it will be user specific and the standard documents will not serve the purpose as they will be generic....for that reason according to company sales and distribution corresponding sales document will be created which then goes to finance team where one more separate FI document for the same will be created keeping the same document number.

regards
    megha

Answers

hi, in real time scenario you will not be using IDES version. Over there everything is predefined and we duplicate it for practising purpose. but in real time scenario you are using empty package like you dont find any settings over there. we got to define each and everything in developing server and we transport the date into quality assurance server for testing purpose and after getting the confirmation only we transport the data into production server.
    i hope i have given you the right answer. if i were wrong plz correct me.

Answers

hi all iam new memeber here and i want any web site that help me in sap sd
    i want book and interview question and cbt please upload this thing here or give the web site

Answers

Hi,
    This is appropiate answer for the question asked above.In real time scenario u will never recive a IDES system where all the sales document has defined.U have to create it as per the requirement of client/customer.