Thread: No screen shots can be seen

No screen shots can be seen

hi guys,

i just started to learn load runner.i am using the training manul to follow the recording steps.
    i recorded the application,but i canoot see the screen shots.when i replay. when i stop recording i sceenshots produced show html error.
    can any one help me out how to get past that.
    thanks

Answers

Smile Re: No screen shots can be seen

there are some dymanic values which needs to coreleated, like session Id hvae u done that...! if not correleate those values and check.

Answers

Re: No screen shots can be seen

hey mr syed. if u are not able to view the screen shots check that whether you have got any installation problems. because i too got the same problem when i was using trial version some time back. so i reinstalled (also check by switching into tree view and select thumbnails and see whether they are there) and if u are not able to see the browser while recording goto Tools->General Options->Display->show browser while recording.

Answers

Hello mynampatinaveen

Besides checking correlation and settings "Tools->General Options->Display->show browser while recording" i think you should also check your Browser version.

Check what browser and what version of it you are using and whether your browser version is compatible with your LoadRunner version.

Answers

I think it will be even better you use the Extended Log in the Runtime settings to see the actual values returned by the server. These are unrendered HTTP data that you can use to detect the dynamic values. Do not be overly dependent on the screenshots.

-papayamilkshake

Last edited by admin; 07-10-2008 at 06:17 AM.