Thread: hi to all

Answers

Question hi to all

Hello,
    i m pooja, Final year Eng. student.
    i need all the aptitude questions.
    Also i dont have any idea how to tackel the question....is there any specific question.

Answers

Re: hi

Hi,
    Find ur needs. I hv pasted below few ques to ur ref.

1. The C language terminator is A. semicolon B. colon C. period D. exclamation mark Answer: A

2. What is false about the following -- A compound statement is A. A set of simple statements B. Demarcated on either side by curly brackets C. Can be used in place of simple statement D. A C function is not a compound statement.

3. What is true about the following C Functions A. Need not return any value B. Should always return an integer C. Should always return a float D. Should always return more than one value

4. Main must be written as A. The first function in the program B. Second function in the program C. Last function in the program D. Any where in the program

5. Which of the following about automatic variables within a function is correct? A. Its type must be declared before using the variable B. They are local C. They are not initialized to zero D. They are global

6. Write one statement equivalent to the following two statements: x=sqrA.; return(x); Choose from one of the alternatives A. return(sqrA) B. printf("sqrA.") C. return(a*a*a) D. printf("%d",sqrA.)

7. Which of the following about the C comments is incorrect? A. Comments can go over multiple lines B. Comments can start any where in the line C. A line can contain comments with out any language statements D. Comments can occur within comments

8. What is the value of y in the following code? x=7; y=0; if(x=6) y=7; else y=1; A. 7 B. 0 C. 1 D. 6

9. Read the function conv() given below conv(int t) { int u; u=5/9 * (t-32); return(u); &...

10. Which of the following represents true statement either x is in the range of 10 and 50 or y is zero A. x >= 10 && x <= 50 || y = = 0 B. x<50 C. y!=10 && x>=50 D. None of these

11. Which of the following is not an infinite loop? A. while(1){ ....} B. for(;{...} C. x=0; do{ /*x unaltered within the loop*/ .....}while(x = = 0); D. # define TRUE 0...

12. What does the following function print? func(int i) { if(i%2)return 0; else return 1; } main() { int =3; i=func(i); i=func(i); printf("%d",i); } A. 3 B. 1 C. 0 D. 2

13. '9' A. int B. char C. string D. float

14. "1 e 02" A. int B. char C. string D. float

15. 10e05 A. int B. char C. string D. float

16. 15 A. int B. char C. string D. float

17. Read the following code # define MAX 100 # define MIN 100 .... .... if(x>MAX) x=1; else if(x<MIN) x=-1; x=50; if the initial value of x=200,what i...

18. A memory of 20 bytes is allocated to a string declared as char *s then the following two statements are executed: s="Entrance" l=strlen(s); what is the value of l ? A. 20 B. 8 C. 9 D. 21

19. Given the piece of code int a[50]; int *pa; pa=a; To access the 6th element of the array which of the following is incorrect? A. *(a+5) B. a[5] C. pa[5] D. *(*pa + 5}

20. Consider the following structure: struct num nam { int no; char name[25]; } struct num nam n1[]={{12,"Fred"},{15,"Martin"},{8,"Peter"},{11,Nicholas"}}; ..... ..... printf("%d%d",n1[2],no,(*(n1 +...

21. Identify the in correct expression A. a=b=3=4 B. a=b=c=d=0 C. float a=int b= 3.5 D. int a; floatb; a=b=3.5;

22. Regarding the scope of the variables. Identify the incorrect statement: A. automatic variables are automatically initialized to 0 B. static variables are automatically initialized to 0 C. the address of a register variable is not accessible D. ...

23. cond 1?cond 2?cond 3? exp 1:exp 2:exp 3:exp 4; is equivalent to which of the following? A. if cond 1 exp 1; else if cond 2 exp 2; else if cond ...

24. The operator for exponentiation is A. ** B. ^ C. % D. not available

25. Which of the following is invalid A. a+=b B. a*=b C. a>>=b D. a**=b

26. What is y value of the code if input x=10 y=5; if (x==10) else if(x==9) else y=8; A.9 B.8 C.6 D.7

27. What does the following code do? fn(int n, int p, int r) { static int a=p; switch(n) { case 4:a+=a*r; case 3:a+=a*r; case 2:a+=a*r; case 1:a+=a*r; } } A. computes s...

28. a=0; while(a<5) printf("%dn", a++); How many times does the loop occurs? A. infinite B. 5 C. 4 D. 6

29. How many times does the loop iterated? for(i=0;i=10;i+=2) printf("Hin"); A.10 B. 2 C. 5 D. None of these

30. What is incorrect among the following A recursive function A. calls itself B. is equivalent to a loop C. has a termination condition D. does not have a return value at all

31. Which of the following go out of the loop if expn 2 becoming false A. while(expn 1){...if(expn 2)continue;} B. while(!expn 1){if(expn 2)continue;...} C. do{..if(expn 1)continue;..}while(expn 2); D. while(!expn 2){if(expn 1)continue;..}

32. Consider the following program main() { unsigned int i=10; while(i>=0) { printf("%u",i) i--; } } How many times the loop will get executed A.10 B.9 C.11 D. infinite

33. Pick out the odd one out A. malloc() B. calloc() C. free() D. realloc()

34. Consider the following program main() { int a[5]={1,3,6,7,0}; int *b; b=&a[2]; } The value of b[-1] is A. 1 B. 3 C. -6 D. none

35. # define prod(a,b)=a*b main() { int x=2; int y=3; printf("%d",prod(x+2,y-10)); } the output of the program is A. 8 B. 6 C. 7 D. None

36. Consider the following program segment int n, sum=1; switch(n) { case 2:sum=sum+2; case 3:sum*=2; break; default: sum=0; } If n=2, what is the value of sum A. 0 B. 6 C. 3 D. None of these

37. Identify the incorrect one 1.if(c=1) 2.if(c!=3) 3.if(a<b)then 4.if(c==1) A. 1 only B. 1&3 C. 3 only D. All of the above

38. The format specified for hexadecimal is A. %d B. %o C. %x D. %u

39. Find the output of the following program main() { int x=5, *p; p=&x printf("%d",++*p); } A. 5 B. 6 C. 0 D. none of these

40. Consider the following C code main() { int i=3,x; while(i>0) { x=func(i); i--; } int func(int n) { static sum=0; sum=sum+n; return(sum); } } The final value of x is A. 6 B. 8 C. 1 D. 3

41. Int *a[5] refers to A. array of pointers B. pointer to an array C. pointer to a pointer D. none of these

42. Which of the following statements is incorrect A. typedef struct new { int n1; char n2; } DATA; B. typedef struct &nb...

Answers

Re: hi to all

Hello
    do any body have MBT technical and aptitute test questions

Answers

Re: hi to all

Hi !!!
    i am Prabhakar Kumar Singh...i am working as a Embedded Programmer..
    right now i am working on Visual C++...