Thread: hai friends

Answers

hai friends

this is rakesh. nice to meet u all in this forum.

All the best for every one success and lets all lend a hand to make india a supreme power.

jai hind

Answers

Re: hai friends

hello rakesh,
    wt u r doing.
    i m very much appreciate ur concern for our country.
    but think wt is higher than this ,plz think and reply me.
    Your friend ,
    deepak sharma

Answers

This Kishore, Joined today
    Pleasure to be apart of a group
    Interested topics: Database

Answers

hello friends,
    could u pls help me about the java certification course..
    how was ur weekend..
    deepak

Expert Member
    Answers

Thumbs down Re: hai friends

Jai hind ji,

Jai hind and vande matram also.
    Honestly I fail to understand what value addition this post does to the forum. I agree not all posts need to add value to the forum, but this post (according to me) is irrelevant. The previous post from deepak.btg reads
    hello friends,
    could u pls help me about the java certification course..
    how was ur weekend..
    deepak
    May be JainBrijesh, you shoul've elaborated on the post. The post as such is irrelavant. (I know the first post from rakrak_2 says Jai Hind). I know there's nothing much I can say about an experienced member like you.

It is just a suggestion that whenever we post, let us try to ro do some value addition.

Thanks.
    Kalayama

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]"If you are not living on the edge of your life, you are wasting space"[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Someone says "Impossible is nothing". The man next him says "Let me see you licking your elbow tip!"

Answers

Smile Re: hai friends

wt u people want in this forum to discuss..
    i have a quote for u all.. pls read and reply
    do u not think that "after independent india is independently depend on west"
    wt u people suggest..

Expert Member
    Answers

I didn't understand it "after independent india is independently depend on west". May be, you wanted to say,

"After independence India is independently dependent on west"?

Even then that's an Oximoron. It doesn't make sense. What do you mean by "independently dependent"?

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]"If you are not living on the edge of your life, you are wasting space"[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Someone says "Impossible is nothing". The man next him says "Let me see you licking your elbow tip!"

Answers

hi, kalayama....
    i mean to say .. that
    we r so much engrossed and depend on the west that we r following them blindly and forget our real goal of life. would u don't think. people says we r doing for fun.. but wt kind of fun this that they r not satisfied and using all kind of addicted things for small hapiness.
    pls give me ur profile..

Expert Member
    Answers

I do agree we have changed with time. Some for bad, some for good. Not all the things from west are bad, at the same time not all the things from India are good.

The civilization has come this far only because people change. If noone dared to change, we would still be running naked in the forest hunting animals and eating raw meat!

Changes are essential. Just because west is more advanced in changing, doesn't mean that we should follow them blindly. We still have a lot of originality left. And we are changing too. That is a good sign. That will make us stronger. If survival of the fittest is the rule, the one who goes with the crowd and one who makes the difference always survive or atleast tend to survive.

As much as we are dependent on west, west too is dependent in us!

Cheers!
    Kalayama