We have two buckets, 1 of capacity 3liter and another of 5 liter.We have 5 liters of water.So how will we make combinations such that 1 bucket will have exactly 4 liters of water?
First pour 5 liter of water in 3 liter container .... now you will have 2 liter remaning in 5 liter...now empty the 3 liter and fill it with 2 liter from the 5 lit container..... now take 5 liter and pour one more liter to 3 liter container ...now you are left with 4 liter in 5 liter container 5 3 5 0 2 3 2 0 0 2 5 2 4 3
1.Keep the 5lit bucket full and 3lit bucket empty.
2. Now pour water into the 3 lit bucket from the 5lit bucket and full it. 3.Now we will hav remaining 2lit of water in 5lit bucket and 3lit of water...
1. Fill 3lt bucket from 5lt (the left water is 2lt)
2. Fill 5lt from 3lt
3. Again fill 3lt from 2lt water
4. Then this 3lt bucket fill from 5lt bucket
5. As this we found 4lt water in 5lt bucket..
What are the career options available in Software Testing Industry?
Does a problem make you a better person?
Tell me about a skill you recently acquired or improved.
What do you think about our company?
How do you deal and overcome major challenges?
Importance of an MBA for an entrepreneur
What do you do when things do not go as planned? Cite an example.
How to Overcome Employment Gap during interview.
How do you handle pressure and stress?
Tell me three things about you, which are not found in your resume
Ask Interview Question?
Have Career Question?
Ask Only Career questions.