Thread: Scheduling a loadrunner script

Answers

Scheduling a loadrunner script

Is it possible to schedule the LoadRunner to run a script, on say, sunday, without us manually having to be present?
    I have recorded scripts with Loadrunner for a web application and tried to schedule it by going to Scheduled Tasks on Control Panel, but there is no option to program the 'run' button for a script?
    Can you tell me how this is possible?

Contributing Member
    Answers

Re: Scheduling a loadrunner script

Hi, shlomini, can you explain me about scheduling the loadrunner scripts by mdrv.exe engine by using cmd line options elaborately.

thanks in advance

Answers

Script scheduling script scheduling allows you to specify settings for each script in the step separately. For example, you can schedule a different duration for each script. To schedule scripts: in the schedule builder window, click the schedule by script radio button. Mercury tuning console displays a start time tab, in addition to the tabs displayed when you schedule by session step (see session step scheduling). The start time tab includes a list of the scripts contained by the step. To specify settings for a particular script, click the step name to select it and choose the appropriate start time setting, as described in understanding the start time tab. Specify the settings in the other tabs (ramp up, duration and ramp down) as described in scheduling session steps. Understanding the start time tab

Answers

Anyone know why the option to schedule by script redial button is not there in load runner? Do you have to have something that i am missing?