Thread: testing process

bhushanbhangale

Question testing process

Hi friends,
    can any one tell me what the actual testing process going on in the company. i.e. the project come on into your company to successfully deliver.

Re: testing process

Hi

In most of the company, SDLC will be followed from the Project scratch to the delivery.

Once after the delivery the project will be under maintenance which can either done by the client themselves or the company will do if requested.

REgards,
    Ganesan

Answers

It depends on company strength and process. If want to know a true answer, most of the small industry never follow any process, everything is heroic. Whenever the code is ready , you need to test it.

Bug tracking is generally managed and required also.

Regards,
    Brijesh Jain
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Connect with me on Skype: jainbrijesh
    Google Plus : jainbrijeshji

In my project we follow Agile. Once the requirements document is ready, the test driven or story driven requirements are written. The story is then broken down to a size that fits in a iteration. At the end of every iteration we have deliverable. So if a set of features are planned for a iteration, their development and testing both should be complete by the end of iteration. So iteration by iteration we move towards project completion.